Today on the show I have Neve Grace Fletcher of YoginiNeve.com
This is an invitation to explore the divine energy that is flowing through all of us. To see sex as a practice of intimate connection and flow of energy rather than a climatic physical release. With this perspective it becomes a dance between the divine masculine and feminine within all of us.
Here are some highlights that we cover in our exploration!
– This energy is what created us all, it is at our core for expression and creativity. Children have this curiosity about the body and feelings, How can we begin to teach the youth about the body, the power within it and how it can be used for sacred connection.
– The power of Intention! How it makes the difference between just getting off and cultivating personal connection, or relational connection.
– How intention opens the door for healing and connection?
– Finding balance among the 4 aims
Kama – sensuality
Artha – wealth and support
Dharma – our duty and unique gifts
Moksha – Liberation
– Sexual creativity, is at our core, it is why you and I and all of the listeners are alive. We as a culture have become pleasure junkies, enter in your substance or activity, food, drugs, tv, shopping, sex, we are chasing feel good hormones rather than embracing and channeling the energy to unlock our highest potential!
– When does it become a meditative practice.
– I feel like it becomes a meditation, a practice, it can become a spiritual super power.
– Can it be used to face our fears and embrace and burn through our shadows, the things we might be scared to look at?
– Using a sacred sexual practice to embrace our dark side? The places and areas of ourselves we don’t want to face?
– All the shadow really needs is love, acceptance, appreciation, How can intimate connection help us embrace the dark side of ourselves?
You can learn more about Neve at her website Yoginineve.com
You can find her “Love Alchemy Course” on her site
on Instagram @everfreespirit
Soundtrack “Sacred Connection” by DTOmusic.com
Be sure to check out the 7 day – Start your day right challenge!
Thank you for tuning in!