Thank you tuning in today! Hello to returning listeners & welcome to new listeners.
- Check out the website and begin the 7 day start your day right challenge. Video series to help you integrate your body and your mind, set the tone for your day. https://higherselfwellness.lpages.co/start-your-morning-right-challenge/
- Download my free ebooks o the free content page.
- Newsletter where I share new recipes and helpful information that you can apply to your every day life! https://higherselfwellness.lpages.co/newsletter-opt-in/
- Todays sponsor Basanka Kapa. The delicious Bosnian coffee gifted from Mr. Dmoney Smooth.
- If you enjoy this and would love to show some support you can do so by leaving a review and rating on Itunes.
Chelsea Squillacote is todays guest and we are talking about our behaviors, and why we do the things we do.
- The importance of consistency and balancing the mind.
- What we do everyday shapes our reality.
- We hit an upper limit so we need to have a strong why.
- “The big leap” by Gay Hendricks
- Connecting with a why.
- 1% change over time creates long term dramatic change.
- Why we need accountability to lean in and do the hard things
- We are going to bounce back, its a pulsation. Each time we do we are growing.
- Soundtrack by DTO “Sacred Connection” DTOmusic.com
Thank you for listening!